OK, I never tire of these stories. This one has Jesus appearing in a ceiling tile at a workout and tanning salon. Mysteriously, this appeared after a heavy rain. The link is a video that will certainly frighten you. I have my usual questions.
1. Why in the hell to TV people think they have to cover this kind of crap?
2. Please tell me that most people get that this is a water stain and that's the end of it. (Ok that wasn't a question.)
3. Remember, nobody actually knows what Jesus really looked like. All we have are artists who apparently all copied each other. So, if Jesus really did appear he might look like Henny Youngman* for all we know (which would be really funny). Not a question either. . .
4. Why do these stories always depress me?
Here are some other stories that TV did not cover. . .
- Little Johnny Miller saw a cloud today that looked like a raccoon
- A man bought a potato that looked just like Al Gore (actually they all do)
- In Long Island bird poop on a squad car looked just like a map of Long Island!
- A woman in South Bend sees Knute Rockne in her salad.
I could go on and on but you get the idea. Sometimes things look like other things.
They're not though.
* If you like Henny Youngman, here's a collection of his one liners.